Sunday, November 7, 2010

7. INSTANT MESSAGING

Yahoo Messenger..... the last time I used this communicator method was in 2000. I was not aloud to make international  calls, and if I did I would have to pay.(expensive) Yahoo Messenger is more of social networking  personally would use to communicate withe friends and family.

Communicator... it's very beneficial for librarians. The library has four floors so its hard to communicate and keep track of who is available. Personal experience, I was able to communicate trough the communicator with a IT staff. Using the communicator we where able to find a solution.

It would be nice and helpful for patrons, if the FPL would provided a way to communicate with patrons with IM.




My grandma is in another country. Skype provides me to feel closer to her.





No comments:

Post a Comment